Chef Michael Bennett describes his company’s newest triage services: REPUTiage ~ as a “Reputation Triage” device.
- Quick Reputation Revitalization – Seeks out Problems and Solves them.
- Initiates Internet and Social Media Defense Tactics
- New Offensive Creativity – Drip Campaigning and Seeding the ‘Net
- Product Pulse – Boosting Your Positive On-line Viability
- Customer Connection Enhancements
- Back-linking to Positive Online Reviews and Statements of Clarity
To help deliver consumers to your trustworthy business.
What we can offer:
Trust in your marketplace through our Accreditation.
15 years of bringing consumers and businesses together.
Getting your business noticed. We put consumers in the know by driving them to business reviews they can trust. Swift corrections in improper restaurant reviews is what REPUTiage is all about!
We can help you establish and maintain a positive record in the marketplace.
We’ll tell you what is working, what’s not and propel you be the best – you can be.
With 20 years of experience in helping businesses like yours grow, we will show people they can trust you while helping you get noticed – both online and offline.
Giving you credibility and authority:
We will help you align yourself with the ascendent symbols for marketplace trust.
When REPUTiage is enacted, you will be able to reach the right consumers. You decide how much exposure and visibility you want. We will help connect you through effective search engine optimization (SEO).
We are easy to work with and we know what consumers are looking for. We will show them how to find you!
Thousands of Hits and satisfied Consumers and businesses.
REPUTiage…is a process of tracking an entity’s actions and other entities’ opinions about those actions; reporting to YOU on those actions and opinions; and quickly reacting to that report creating a feedback loop that WE use to bolster your business. All entities involved are generally people, but that need not always be the case. Other examples of entities include businesses, business process‘s, business locations or your business products. The tracking and reporting may range from inconstancy’s spread by word-of-mouth to statistical analysis of thousands of data points.
Reputation Management Tips for Local Businesses
The importance of managing your local business’ reputation cannot be understated, but you probably have a long “to-do” list already. With that in mind, here are a few tips on reputation management that won’t take a lot of time but might just save you money, time and headaches down the road.
1) Monitor what is being said about your business online – Signing up for “Google Alerts” and listing keywords like your company name, products, etc. can keep you up to speed on the good, the bad, and the ugly online.
2) Remember that any unsatisfied customer can post online – Try to resolve issues quickly before they hit the web if at all possible. Most customers will provide that opportunity first and then post later their reflections online. Keeping negatives off of the web in the first place should be one of your highest priorities.
3) Learn the most effective ways to respond to negative reviews, comments, and other posts – One of the things that gets businesses in hot water is the miss-handling of responses to complaints. Taking an even-handed approach that conveys your commitment to providing a satisfactory outcome for the customer always works better than either ignoring the problem or blaming the customer.
Reputation management at the local level can bring people to your storefront as positive word spreads about your business. This is true even if you receive a complaint from time to time. The key is, whenever a complaint comes in, to try to provide a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.