Sometimes recipes are written because of necessity. That is how I came to write this one. Florida’s Caribbean Avocado are naturally low in fat calories because they have always had less calories than the Haas Avocado.
- Florida Avocados 2 each, (very ripe) about 1 cup of chopped Avocado
- Garlic 2 kernels, chopped fine
- Red Onion 1/2 cup, small diced
- Tomatoes 2 each, diced
- Cilantro 1 bunch, chopped well
- Key Lime juice 2 each
- Low fat Sour cream 1/3 cup (or yogurt)
Mix all the veggie ingredient first. Sprinkle with lime juice. Mix until the ingredients start to breakdown and add the sour cream.
Use for a healthy snack and a spread on bruschette